- Please donate cash and not things! Here are the reputable locations to donate financially
- Community Foundation of Middle TN: Tornado Relief Funds Activated by CFMT and United Way of Greater Nashville – Community Foundation of Middle Tennessee – Nashville, TN
- United Way of Greater Nashville: Disaster Relief – United Way of Greater Nashville (unitedwaygreaternashville.org)
- People who are interested in volunteering can register at:
- Volunteer Tennessee / Tennessee Serves volunteer web portal https://voltnhq.galaxydigital.com/
- Just Serve volunteer web portal https://www.justserve.org/justservetnreliefefforts
- Agencies and organizations can enroll to post volunteer opportunities at https://voltnhq.galaxydigital.com/agency/signup/
- To locate community resources:
- Davidson County: Nashville VOAD (nashvilleresponds.com)
- Montgomery County: IMPORTANT TORNADO INFORMATION | Clarksville, TN (clarksvilletn.gov)
- Sumner County: UWSC Disaster Relief Hub | United Way of Sumner County (unitedwaysumner.org)
for More Information on How to Donate and Volunteer
State/Territory VOADs are associations of organizations that lead response efforts, communicate urgent needs to the wider National VOAD network, and provide assistance to communities affected by disaster. By adhering to the 4 Cs (Communication, Cooperation, Coordination, and Collaboration), State/Territory VOADs effectively provide relief.
- Communication State/Territory VOADs communicate needs to responding non-profits and agencies
- Cooperation Work within the VOAD Movement to share resources and ensure community needs are met.
- Coordination Once on the ground, State/Territory VOADs coordinate response efforts to ensure the delivery of those goods and services to communities affected by disaster.
- Collaboration Continue to work together across all levels, from Local VOADs/COADs to Federal agencies, to ensure that communities are made whole following disasters.